RedApple 7 Partner for Digital and Customer Centred Business Transformation
Roger has held senior positions in PA, CapGemini and BT. He has worked with a wide range private and public sector clients with a digital technology and customer-centred focus. He has experience in delivering business strategy, marketing, start-ups and business transformation as well as leading challenging international programs.
Roger can help if you are seeking:
– New ways of thinking and working that fulfil your business potential.
– Ways to improve your customers’ experience.
– Digital surveys or assessments that change perceptions and behaviours.
– Design to implementation of digital communities.
– Workshops, team-building and training events.
– A speaker on the impact of digital on commerce and society.
Roger’s career started in pioneering the use of Expert Systems and AI at BT, later specialising in the application of leading edge technologies such as GIS, Digital Media, Database Marketing, CRM and Knowledge Management solutions to give BT a competitive Edge. He left BT to work with Capgemini leading the development of an international KM practice. After a brief spell with Atos, Roger joined PA consulting to continue work on KM and digital transformation with a range of clients.
Roger set his own consultancy practice in 2008 and today focuses on delivering Digital Transformation – from helping with initial concepts – through to full implementing of products and services.
Key career achievements include:
- Leading Apple’s corporate user association in Europe
- Advising multiple countries / regions across Europe on broadband infrastructure strategy
- Design and build of several digital enterprises
- Award winning advisor to Kent Foundation – young entrepreneurs
- Co-researcher of Customer 4,0 – the rise of the consumer led economy
- Advisor to Guild of Travel Management Companies on future digital, customer centred business models
- Originating digital communities to support health and wellbeing
- Visiting lecturer at St Johns University, Turin and London South Bank University